Saturday, January 2, 2010

Accident.....

I saw an accident. Like usual, the formula for a car accident to occur would be, a road, for sure highly would be a motorist(the unlucky one) and a usual driver ( also, the unlucky one).


I realised something, death seem to be just around me. This isn't the first time I saw a real car accident, even this is the first time the victim died, on the spot. The time I was there, he was breathing, rapidly. Although I was standing behind him, I could tell that, he was struggling in agony...


He was in a great pain....


I was totally helpless, I couldn't do anything to help him, so as the rest. Standing there is the only thing and the best thing we can do right after we'd called for ambulance.


Only God knows, the pain he felt.


I left, but part of my souls stayed right there, with him.


"He's dead now," My mum told me. At least, that was what my neighbour told her.


He was still breathing when I was there and I thought that he would survive that. I thought it was just an usual accident, but I was wrong and he's gone for good.


Then, something strikes deep into my heart,


What if, he's a husband to someone? A father?


They are waiting for him to be back home. He left home like usual, to some places like usual, but something unusual happened and he won't be back home......


You see, this is life. At least, that was what I saw.


Unlike weather, you would never ever forecast changes and 'unusual things' in life, your life, someone else life.


That's why we must always appreciate people around us.


A simple thing that we would never actually do it, until it is just too late.


What I saw? I don't know. Maybe you would know better than I do.






No comments:

Post a Comment