Tuesday, January 5, 2010

~B.O.R.I.N.G~

Life after SPM is so bored......

Haih... Just went out looking for a job with my friend, Kevin Tham yesterday...

We went to Pavilion, Low Yat, then to timesquare, the place where we saw Phua Chu Kang shooting the latest episode there. He's tall, even taller than me. We went all over the places, asked all kinds of shop for vacancy. From OGAWA to SONY, Fashion shops to optical glasses shops. Guess what? Only few interviewed us as most them prefer full-time worker and FEMALE... So, girls are taking over the world right now??? What a pain.

So what if your science stream? So what if your result is splendid?
If nobody admire your talent, your nobody at the end.

At least, what I can do now other than looking for a job, which seem to be impossible for me to find 1, would be doing research on many different things that I always interested. For example, forecasting weather, reading body language, expression, how to create bomb and etc. Not only that, I got nothing better to do until I spent most of my time by practising my left hand to write.

I miss my school life, miss my friends and the teachers, some of them...

Sad that it's over for me. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment