Friday, December 11, 2009

SPM, The End:The Beginning of a Brand New Chapter of MY Life

Oh yes. SPM is 'almost' over! Just 1 more paper left, Chinese. Haih... Wish me luck guys as I really need it.

What bugging me rite now isn't SPM anymore but my life after it. I mean right after SPM, I'm all alone. Any wrong choice after that, there goes my future, my life. Well, frankly speaking, I dun even know which path should I take rite after SPM. No idea at all.... Feel like so lost... Haih~ What a pain~

Still, hopefullyI would find myself an answer somehow... Really need a piece of advice from seniors right now...

Oh b4 I 4gt, I'm so sorry that I didn't update my blog constantly. When's my last blog? April? Keke so fast December already.

Lastly, could anyone teach me how 2 put d hyperlink to other ppl's blog???

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment